segunda-feira, 6 de novembro de 2017

Trickster without need

Trickster without need

I'm still here and it grinds you
As Samson I also had a Delilah
I survived and now I'm in line
As strong as Hercules who does not hesitate

I do not need revenge
I am responsible for a child
Alone, you can not stand
If I catch you I'll bust you up

Come on, I'm still in luck.
I'm rough, I'm strong
It is practical to pain for sport
Nothing prevents me, not even this cut

Tried to destroy the seven skins
I'm here and I survived as Hercúles
He tried to destroy me, but it was not enough.
Wanted to make me crazy

I'm harder than iron
And my revenge I hope
You think you're a trickster, but you do not have the capacity
Trickster without need

Do you think you can with me?
I am hard on falling my enemy
I'm Persistent to Time
And faster than the wind

There are two weights and one measure
Tried to destroy me and now we have a debt
I was pulled up without exaggeration
Engratitud is all I hope

Come on, I'm still here.
Try to hit harder.
I am the overcoming of time
I'm faster than the wind

Trickster without need
If I cross my way in this city
I'm rough, but I have scruples.
Engrossed is your fear when I cross you    

Dib.

Malandro sem necessidade 

Ainda estou aqui  e isso te grila 
Como sansão também tive uma  Dalila 
Sobrevivi  e agora estou na fila 
Tão  forte como Hércules que não vacila 

Não preciso de vingança 
Sou responsável por uma criança 
Sozinho você não aguento
Se te pego eu te arrebento 

Pode vir ainda estou com sorte 
Sou bruto, sou forte 
E prático a dor por esporte 
Nada me impede, nem mesmo esse corte 

Tentou destruir as sete peles 
Estou aqui e sobrevivi como Hercúles 
Tentou me destruir, mas foi pouco 
Queria me deixar louco 

Sou mais duro que ferro 
E a minha vingança eu espero 
Se acha malandro, mas é sem capacidade 
Malandro  sem necessidade 

Pensa que pode comigo 
Sou duro na queda meu inimigo 
Sou Persistente ao tempo 
E mais rapido que o vento 

Existem dois pesos e uma medida 
Tentou me destruir e agora temos uma divida 
Fui puxadao a ferro sem exagero 
Engratidão é só o que  espero  

Pode vir eu ainda estou aqui 
Tenta bater com mais força 
Sou a superação do tempo 
Sou mais rapido que o vento 

Malandro  sem necessidade  
Se cruzar  o meu caminho nessa cidade 
Sou bruto, mas tenho escrúpulo 
Engrançado é o seu medo quando te cruzo                 

     Dib. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário