sábado, 14 de julho de 2012

Graffiti in Jardin Community Pery High. I am a privileged and very lucky person because I live in a nice house facing the Lofgreen Park, much of Pery and every morning when I open my window and I come across this beautiful landscape , I thank God for being able to give the good condition of life for my family . But when I go to work and step by Pery Alto , can not help but think : "I wish everyone had the same luck I have " and I struggle with my conscience - How i can help they ? The little I have to offer is my simple art symbolized by angels . I believe these children need more Angels Guard that another child from any neighborhood and I believe that I need not go to charity or art in a famous community in another city , I have this reality right here , very near and what little can do to spruce up their lives in a simple form of art , and I will hope that these angels protect these children from the Garden Pery High.






















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário