quinta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2011

Brincadeiras, treinamentos , desenhos.














Easy target like a child

I thought there was something wide
Leaving aside my sentimental side
Hearing all his arrogance wild
I was an easy target as a child

The strength I have, I'm sorry.
She is looking at you like a lorry
This anger overwhelmed me, let me get out.
I'll forgive you, it was my fault

This caution is an exaggeration
How difficult words let me domination
Do not mean anything necessary
Decorated from a dictionary

Our deepest conversations troughs
Our most eloquent thoughts
Who are in the same hole?
Your irony is so holy.

The white horse will guide me, from the book.
To a high place where I just can look
Where no one can reach me, is a high place.
Cause I just need one more chance.

Sweet drink is the most dangerous, like rain.
But it relieves you of the most painful pain
It will steal your joy and your harmony
Leaving bitter sorrow and an irony

The fireworks are beautiful and colorfuls
But they are also dangerous
Words decorated leave my hands tied, with this thing.
Difficult to pronounce but I do not understand anything


Dib.

















Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário