segunda-feira, 20 de novembro de 2017

live model- only you .


Only you

Your name runs in my blood.
That trickles into thoughts
It's just words, do not get angry
It is in the heart and in the feelings

This hurts the hosted soul
From your posture that enchants
A face that makes me drunk.
And the voice that does not come out of the throat

The soul that screams for a name
Your gestures no longer calm me
The look has a surname
That makes me delirious when you sing

Your memories hang me
It's that song that can not touch
The distance from his name echoes
Being near or far if I listen to you

You do not approach and show
That smell of yours alone, that reached me
Stayed in my clothes
It reminded me, but you did not remember.

Talking about feelings is not bullshit
On the contrary, it liberates, it is a
How the days and nights romance and love
What is missing are words and their presence

Your soul lies in pitch
It detaches itself from the chain of the abyss of forgiveness
Run in the darkness where you hid
The pain is the dark color of loneliness

The wall that blocks me
It's fear is pride and a dose of Vodka
And what blocks is what you hate.
This lack of compassion suffocates me.

He tries to say that he loves me without an oath.
Try to come back to me with relevance
Get me out of that area of ​​oblivion.
Give me a hug even without importance

The lack you make me, I still feel.
Sorry, I can not forget you
Forgive me for being in this labyrinth.
I promised to make you happy and not go crazy.

With apologies for leaving you
I tried to forget you and I still reap
I still remember your body tied up
As a soul without voice and without an eye

Even if it's only in a dream
I will always be by your side
Carrying you in the arms alone
Desperate to the touch and his grin smiling.


Laura / Dib.

Apenas você 

Seu nome corre no meu sangue  
Que escorre em pensamentos
São só palavras, não se zangue 
Está no coração e nos sentimentos 

Isso machuca a alma hospedada 
Da sua  postura que encanta
Um rosto que me embebeda 
E a voz que não sai da garganta 

A alma que grita por um nome 
Os seus gestos não mais me acalanta 
O olhar tem sobrenome 
Que me faz delirar quando canta 

As suas lembranças me enforcam 
É aquela música que não pode tocar  
A distância do seu nome  se ecoam  
Estando perto ou longe se eu te escutar 

Você não se aproxima e ostenta 
Aquele cheiro só seu, que me alcançou 
Ficou na minha vestimenta
Me fez lembrar, mas você não lembrou 

Falar de sentimentos não é besteira flor 
Ao contrário isso liberta, é uma bença 
Como os dias e as noites o romance e o amor 
O que falta são palavras  e a sua presença 

Sua alma pousada em breu 
Desprende-se da corrente do abismo do perdão 
Corre na escuridão onde se escondeu 
A dor é da cor escura da solidão 

A parede que me bloqueia 
É medo é orgulho e uma dose de Vodka 
E o que bloqueia é o que você odeia 
Essa falta de compaixão me sufoca. 

Tenta dizer que me ama sem juramento 
Tente voltar para mim com relevância  
Me tira dessa area do esquecimento. 
Me de um abraço mesmo sem importância

A falta que você me faz, eu ainda sinto.
Desculpe não poder te esquecer 
Perdoe-me por  estar nesse labirinto  
Prometi te fazer feliz e não enlouquecer 

Com desculpas por ter  te deixado 
Eu tentei te esquecer e ainda colho 
Ainda lembro do seu corpo atado 
Como uma alma sem voz e sem olho

Mesmo que seja apenas em sonho
Sempre vou estar ao seu lado  
Te carregando nos braços sozinho 
Desesperado ao toque e da sua bronca sorrindo. 



Laura / Dib .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário