quarta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2017

Thoughts and Disagreements and landing in colors


Thoughts and Disagreements.

Early thinking about the past
The mirror reminiscent
That apple symbolizes sin
And I went the wrong way.

Wherever I go
only your image i'm going to take
At the end of our destiny
Our love was clandestine.

But I never called you
I do not know the reason
I do not know how to explain
I did not know what to say

What happened with me
What happened to you
Just wanted to meet you
Hold you and kiss you

Eva bit the tempting apple
We are not angel, we are sinful

At night, I just want to find you.
In the same place I'll be
I'm going to dream, I'll imagine
And a kiss, I'm going to steal.

If I forget a detail
At the time of the combined
May the rain spread
The anguished desperation

Thoughts rain
Of a tight heart
Going in the wind
Wet and worried

The urge to shout your name
To the sound of footsteps in puddle
The long road it consumes
Without leaving the place and without force


Whatever it is, I'll find you.
I got where I had to be
I looked for you and waited for you.
I asked and I looked

All sweaty and wet
In time I want to go back
With the wrong desire
Coming back without meeting you

I had a simple look
Of your brown eyes
Without stopping to think
Imagining the way

Disappointed and tired
I sat down to rest
The stars resurfaced
And they shone again

Sitting there admiring
Watching idleness
A friend screaming
Interrupting the silence

Someone was looking for me.
And I was not
Get out to find me.
And I just wanted to walk

About moonlight
My father told me
Who'd been looking for me?
And desire still wanted you

Why did I stop to think?
And the despair comes to me
Feeling of regret
I'll still find you


Dib.

Pensamentos e Desencontros. 

Logo cedo pensando no passado  
O espelho relembrando 
Que a  maça simboliza o pecado 
E fui pelo caminho errado  

Onde quer que eu vá 
só sua imagem eu vou levar  
No fim do nosso destino 
Nosso amor foi clandestino 

Mas nunca te liguei 
Não sei o motivo 
Não sei explicar 
Não sabia o que falar 

O que aconteceu comigo 
O que aconteceu contigo
Só queria te encontrar 
Te abraçar e te beijar 

A eva mordeu a maça tentadora
Não somos anjo, somos pecadora 

A noite só quero te encontrar 
No mesmo lugar eu vou estar  
Vou Sonhar , vou imaginar 
E um beijo eu vou roubar  

Se eu esquecer de um detalhe 
Na  hora do combinado  
Que a chuva  espalhe  
O desespero angustiado 

Chuva de pensamentos 
De um coração apertado 
Indo a favor do vento 
Molhado e preocupado 

A vontade de gritar seu nome 
Ao som de passos em poça
O longo caminho que consome  
Sem sair do lugar e sem força 


Seja o que for, vou te encontrar 
Cheguei onde tinha que estar 
Te procurei e te esperei 
Perguntei e procurei 

Todo suado e  molhado 
No tempo eu quero voltar  
Com o  desejo equivocado 
Voltando sem te encontrar 

Eperava um simples olhar 
Dos seu olhos castanhos
Sem parar de pensar 
Imaginando o caminho 

Desapontado e cansado
Sentei  para descançar 
As estrelas resurgiam 
E voltavam a brilhar 

Sentado ali admirando 
Observando  o ócio 
Um amigo gritando
Interrompendo o silencio  

Alguém me procurava 
E não me encontrava 
Sai para me encontrar 
E só queria caminhar 

Sobre a luz do luar 
O meu pai me dizia 
Que tinha ido me procurar 
E o desejo ainda te queria 

Porque parei para pensar 
E me vem o desespero 
Sentimento de arrependimento
Eu ainda vou te encontrar 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário