terça-feira, 5 de dezembro de 2017

I felt the same desire in your eyes



I felt the same desire in your eyes
There my despair began
I did not resist and I wanted to hold you
Without a word you got me

Did not tell me your name.
But I already knew
It was destiny that irony
I was delighted with your joy

For a moment the world stopped in time
My soul has finally found you
My souls groan with mishaps.
Without knowing why it took

I forced a kiss, but you denied me.
I did not understand the reason for the rejection.
You instantly regretted it.
And I did not understand this objection

So you kissed me
To my touch and my way
At that moment you surrendered
The taste of my kiss tried

And a wound you left me.
From this feeling that bleeds
That trickles in this young body
Which does not fit my sketch

For living pride with pain
From this wound someone left me
The tears that cut tonight
Will heal this desire that deceived me

I just want to relieve my sin.
That only relieves, when I lose the wisdom
The fear of truth deceives the purified
And to live without your desire is irony

Gentleness is agradable, It is what conquers me and seduces me

Stupidity is unbearable, It irritates me and our love reduces

What turns me on is elegance
What frustrates me is the arrogance 

Dib.

Senti o mesmo desejo no seu olhar 
Ali o meu desespero começou 
Não resisti e quis te abraçar 
Sem dizer nada você me conquistou 

Não me disse o seu nome 
Mas eu já sabia 
Era o destino que ironia 
Fiquei encantado com a sua alegria 

Por um instante o mundo parou no tempo 
Aminha alma finalmente te encontrou 
A minha almas gemêa com contratempo. 
Sem saber porque demorou   

Forçei um beijo, mas você me negou 
Não entendi  o motivo da rejeição 
No mesmo instante você se arrependeu 
E fiquei sem entender  essa objeção 

Então,  você me sedeu um beijo 
Ao meu  toque e ao meu jeito   
Naquele momento você se entregou  
O sabor do meu beijo experimentou 

E uma ferida você me deixou   
Desse sentimento que sangra 
Que escorre nesse corpo moço 
Que não combina com o meu esboço 

Por orgulho vivo com dor 
Dessa ferida que alguém me deixou 
As lágrimas que cortam está noite 
Vão cicatrizar esse desejo que me iludiu  

Só quero aliviar o meu pecado
Que só alivía, quando perco a sabedoria  
O medo da verdade  ilude o purificado 
E viver sem o seu desejo, é ironia 

A gentileza é agrádavel, É o que me conquista e me seduz 

A estupidez é insuportável, Me irrita e o nosso amor reduz 

O que me excita é a elegância 
O que me frusta é a arrogância                                                                Dib .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário