quinta-feira, 13 de junho de 2024

Losing your cool. --- Perdendo a estribeira.

Losing your cool. Sometimes we worry for nothing, So, the life flies, but let´s to do a shopping. Don't worry, it's fine. There is always a choice or a wine. I wasn’t born an heir and without password, To hell with the whole world. When it comes down to it, no one stops me. I am true and this is so sublime. To hell with commitment after noon. I think I’m on the moon. We dream so much every day, I hope to realize soon, The clock always says five to noon. Play with this toy, leave this agony, lose your temper and feel this joy. Listening from Bachianas to Black Sabbath. It's already midnight, there's still a long way to path. Dance, I want to see you finish, game over. It will take some time, but I will win you over. I refuse to follow these established rules, Joy is always within the Drink, let´s smiles. Stop with this spider talk, this let me sick. It's all a matter of luck and knowing the trick. By Dib.
Perdendo a estribeira. ÀS vezes, nos preocupamos atoa, E assim a vida voa. Não se preocupe atoa, na boa Sempre existe uma escolha. Eu não nasci herdeiro. Que se dane o mundo inteiro. Na hora dá a fissura, ninguém me segura. Sou verdadeiro e não sou ordeiro Que se dane o compromisso. I eu com isso, A gente sonha tanto todo dia, E o relógio sempre marca cinco para meio dia. >Toque esse pandeiro, deixe essa agonia, perca a estribeira e sinta essa alegria. Ouvindo de las Bachianas a Black Sabbath. Já é meia noite falta muito pá acaba. Dance, quero ver você se acabar. Vai levar um tempo, mas vou te conquistar. Recuso a seguir essas regras estabelecidas, A alegria está sempre dentro da Bebida. Pare com esse papo de aranha, Tudo é questão de sorte e saber das artes manhas. Dib.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário