terça-feira, 24 de outubro de 2017

Big Bird's Bird



Bird of the city

I'm a little bird away from the nest.
And so I live in this city alone
Posts and threads are perches and I go my way
A polluted place, hidden and full of thorn

Place where nobody cares
Here I dispute my song with the sound of smoke
Hope is not dead yet
Watching iron fireflies lined up and distrust

I am careful and I do not run, I do not know if they are animals
It does not seem ferocious that race of humans
And protest alone, how unequal
I do not toying and fleeing from the cages of tyrants

Cold and red tiled urban backyards
Where the puddle on the floor turns a mirror
Mirroring the blue sky and the despair of being just one
Bird that flew from here and ran away, or got old

 I'm a big city bird
Who flies without leaving the place.
Who lives in the eyes of those who do not understand
That here is not a good place to live

The joy of being free and able to fly
These bars got me
And the distance from the sky, I can only look
Together and inside what I've been and am

I protest without judgment, imagining the ocean
I wanted to find other souls who bring light
And I'm rarely mistaken.
I live without complaining and singing is what drives me

And what I expect from life in this city.
It's never to be one and so I hope
May my mistake be naive
Being in this iron cage

I'm just a little bird in the big city.
Who flies without leaving the place.
Being just one that does not hide
Behind the sound of a sob for not being able to sing 

DU / DIB.



Passarinho da cidade grande

Sou um passarinho longe do ninho
E assim vivo nessa cidade sozinho
Postes e  fios são puleiros e sigo o meu caminho
Um lugar poluido, escondido e cheio de espinho

Lugar onde ninguem se importa  
Aqui disputo o meu canto com o som da fumaça
A esperança ainda  não está morta
Observando vagalumes de ferro em fila e a desconfiança  

Tomo cuidado e não fujo, não sei se são animais
Não parece ser feroz essa raça de  humanos
E protesto sozinho, como somos desiguais
Eu não brinco e  fujo das gaiolas dos tiranos

Quintais urbanos de piso frio e vermelho
Onde  a poça no chão, vira um espelho
Espelhando o céu azul e o desespero de ser só um
Passarinho que daqui voou e fugiu, ou ficou velho

 Sou um passarinho  da cidade grande
Que vooa sem sair do lugar
Que mora nos olhos de quem não entende
Que aqui não é um bom lugar  para morar

A alegria de ser livre e poder voar
Essas grades me aprisonou   
E a distância do céu,  só me resta olhar
Junto e dentro do que eu fui e sou

Protesto sem tomar juizo, imaginando o oceano
Queria encontrar outras almas que tragam luz
E raramente eu me engano
Vivo  sem reclamar e cantar é o que me conduz

E o que espero da vida nessa cidade
É nunca ser um só e por isso espero  
Que o meu erro seja só ingenuidade
Por estar nessa gaiola de ferro

Sou só um passarinho  da cidade grande
Que vooa sem sair do lugar
Sendo só mais um que não se esconde

Atrás do som de um soluço por não poder cantar                      DU/ DIB .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário