sexta-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2020

Thief of stars

 

Thief of stars

 

I win a gift from a friend, but I never imagined.

What will happened, I don't know, can’t imagined?

I felt want run, run for all life.

Like a scream that fly like the wind.

 

It was a crime, now I’m an outlaw.

Was just a kiss of my sister in law.

Changed my time, changed my life

The stars of sky was stole by a knife

 

Where was the moon, there are a darkness.

I was really high, everything go away.

Something inside me changed in the way.

Everything changed inside my madness.

 

A lie become a humiliation forever.

Everybody laugh behind our back ever.

But now the stars emerge so highs.

I miss you, but now you are in my sight.

 

It was a type of joke, but changed the reality.

Not was so kind from your part, now I’m guilty.

 

That gift was a kisses from the death

All stars of sky was stole by a thief.

A thief of love a thief of stars

A lie like a smile without teeth

 

Shooting stars are rocks falling.

Falling love is the same art

Shining when falling, but letting

A hole in the end or in the heart.

 

Dib.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário