quinta-feira, 15 de setembro de 2016

the fall our daily- Mustard







Reborn in you is my magic to live, watching the moon
Thinking about what you told me: that the vitamin of the fruit is in the husk
But the shelled fruit is much sweeter
Without the bitter of the bark I imagine you Naked

I'm in 7 pieces forgetting the words
I know I look macabre using magic
This my fear of forgetting one more word
And lose you my possessive queen

I did not miss it with respect it was a subtlety
Because I'm the man of the house.
I carry the seven keys in the chest
Like a knight of luck, my highness.

There is no book that teaches all the secrets
I do not promise to be perfect.
  Here in this city forgetting your lies
I'm glad you came

Always seeking eternity
I am a supreme and primitive being
Your subtlety I never forgot
I just came to say goodbye.

-------------------------xxxx---------------------------





Renascer em você é a minha magia de viver, olhando a lua
Pensando no que você  me disse: que  a vitamina da fruta está na casca
Mas  a fruta sem casca  é  muito mais doce
Sem o amargo da casca imagino você Nua 

Estou em 7 pedaços esquecendo as palavras 
Sei que pareço macabro usando magia 
Esse meu medo de esquecer  mais uma palavra 
E  perder você  minha rainha possessiva 

Não faltei com respeito foi uma sutileza
Porque sou o homem da casa
Carrego no peito as setes chaves 
Como um cavaleiro  da sorte,  minha alteza.

Não existe um  livro  que ensine todos os segredos 
Eu não prometo ser perfeito 
 Aqui nessa  cidade esquecendo as suas   mentiras
Estou feliz que você veio 

Sempre buscando a eternidade 
Sou um ser supremo e primitivo 
A sua sutileza eu nunca esqueci 
Eu só vim me despedir 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário